Based in Upstate New York, but flying missions across the United States, Grey Goose Graphics offers clients safe and effective video and photography services utilizing state of the art Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS). Unmanned Aerial Systems are commonly referred to as drones. We provide a wide array of drone services well beyond marketing and promotional activities.
Let our experienced, FAA compliant pilots use specialized aircraft platforms and proprietary camera configurations to obtain aerial imagery and/or video which will exceed your expectations and provide high quality deliverables.
The use of our UAS' enable us to collect quality, actionable aerial data easily and much faster & safer than traditional methods. They also offer the ability to get to places that were too costly or physically prohibitive in the past.
With multiple imaging capabilities, such as HD photography, HD video, infrared and thermal, our use of our Unmanned Aircraft Systems our deliverables help our clients meet regulatory requirements, make better decisions, save time and cost, and keep workers safe.
With an existing partnership with an affiliate who specializes in the use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV’s) to provide machine control and Geo-referenced Aerial Mapping we are also able provide a wide array of additional tecnical services.
If you are a business owner interested in utilizing a drone for your project, it’s essential you obtain three pieces of information before you hire a pilot.
If you are not comfortable with the answers to any of these questions, you should be looking for an alternative service provider.
Click below to learn more about our specific offerings in each category.
We are proud to have a comprehensive fleet of aircraft available for your mission. While each aircraft has specific specifications and capabilities, below are common specifications we are asked about on a regular basis:
- Flight Time: 20-27 minutes depending on weather
- Ambient Temperature Requirement: 32-104 degrees F
- Max Winds: 15 mph
- Precipitation: We do not fly in Rain, Snow, Hail, or Fog
- Max Range: 400 Ft Ceiling / Visual Line of Sight*
- Camera Configurations: HD/4K Video/Photo, Thermal, Infrared
- Camera Gimbals: 3 Axis
Our pilots have diverse backgrounds and experience levels. Each brings a unique skill set with them that we leverage for your success. While their path to your mission may look different for each individual they all have three common traits:
- Our Pilots are obsessed with safety. None will fly a mission unless they are 100% comfortable with the surroundings and situation.
- Our Pilots deliver results. Our experience in the industry allows to us exceed client expectations.
- Our Pilots are cost conscious. We know time is money, equipment is expensive, and delays and mistakes add up. We do it the right way the first time.
Many companies and individuals have purchased drones and simply fly. At Grey Goose Graphics we take your mission very seriously. Our trained and experienced Drone Pilots are focused on providing you a quality product while completing your mission safely and in the most cost effective way possible. Here's what you can expect from us:
- Lots of Questions: Before we accept your missions we are going to ask you several questions. We want to understand your goals, the location of the mission and your budget. Each one of these will help us provide you with a cost effective solution that will exceed your expectations.
- An Organized Mission: We will develop a solid pre-plan and follow through with a well executed mission. We will bring the right equipment to the mission, staff it with the right crew and acquire the required photos, footage or data. (It's not uncommon for even the smallest mission to have at least two crew members present for the flight(s) for safety purposes.)
- A Safe Mission: Our crew will arrive rested and prepared. Our Aircraft will be flight ready and inspected on site prior to any and all flights. We will continually monitor not only our operation but the environment we are working in. Should weather or other changes in the area we are working in create any hazard, we will suspend all operations until it is safe to resume.
- A Quality Product: We will deliver a product which will exceed your goals in the delivery medium agreed upon during the planning stages of your mission. We work very hard to stay within production schedules.
Grey Goose Graphics is a proud member of the
Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
Contact us today to discuss your project and obtain a no-obligation quote for services.
* In compliance with FAA Regulations/Restrictions.